Monday, 13 June 2011

A bit better...

I think I've just made my blog look a bit better. I read so many and other peoples blogs look so pretty I think mine needs a bit of work. I also haven't been posting as much as I'd like to so I'm going to expand a bit and add some posts about some other things I'm up to like other making and baking and plenty of shopping. I'm also better at photos than words so I'm introducing "Silent Sundays" which will be inspirational pics from my week and end of the month "Pay Day" with all of my lust after items that I've been drooling over from Etsy. This is going to be fun :)........


I had today off from the 9-5, Betty's been "helping" me out...


2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. Silent Sunday = very good idea. I'm finding that half of the time I love blogging (i.e. getting to talk at people about whatever I want without anyone telling me to be quiet), and the other half of the time I feel a little guilty because I see so many other blogs that look so fantabulous, and mine is only a newbie and not quite as jazzy as I'd like... Anyhoo, keep up the good work. I'll add you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments; I'm surprised as your looks so professional! Its nice and clean and pretty, you can easily see what you're looking for without being bombarded by extra's. i always think Ive got too much going on. A newbie too so always updating and changing as I go along. Thanks for adding me to your reads, I'll be doing the same :)

    ReplyDelete