Thursday, 30 June 2011

Friday Favs #1

Pay day is finally here, yey! I've been gathering a rather large shopping list on Etsy lately....it just may be time to start purchasing a few bits, you know "as a treat" :)


Take a little looksy at these gorgeous shops......



Jodie Anna uses her gorgeous illustrations to create these really cute pieces of jewelry. She uses inspiration from childhood summers and afternoon tea to create really gorgeous tea time treats and seaside scenes that you can wear! 

Being a tea lover, one of my favs is this pot and cup necklace...


I'm also a fan of the odd fondant fancy...



  She also has a really pretty blog.

Next on my list is the very pretty work of Cariad Clay. Chloe makes some gorgeous ceramic pieces, including these cute little cupcake printed magnets......


And buttons...


I'm trying to think of something I can make for Betty that "needs" this button. As well as Etsy you can also find Cariad Clay on Facebook.

Speaking of Betty I found this print by Oh Dear Molly very apt...




2 comments:

  1. Aw Thank you hun x
    I love that picture and Jodie Anna's bits are just so sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ładne ;>

    udanych wakacji;)

    ReplyDelete