Friday, 29 July 2011

Friday Favs #2

Woohooo it's payday :)
This month I've been stalking a lot of Brightonian local lovelies on Etsy, 
these are my top three for where to go spend some pocket money today....


This super sweet giclee print is by Ele Pack
Ele has been painting professionally for about 20 years and her lovely pieces have been sold through the Art Group and Ikea and are now featured in her gorgeous shop on Etsy. This print would make the sweetest wedding gift. I'm also loving this horse print below, dreamy.....




These silver lovelies are by the super talented Elizabeth Anne Norris who produces high quality, handcrafted, bespoke and limited edition jewellery which can be made to personal specifications. I love how simple yet detailed they are, really different to your off the high street hoops. While your at it, why not add a matching necklace too....well it'd be rude not to....


Last up are these illustrated pieces of loveliness by
Bryony Crane.


These lovely little bird magnets are made of plastic and laminated for longevity. 
Your fridge needs these!
I'm also loving her illustrated pocket mirrors, but which one to choose???


Happy Friday and Happy shopping y'all!
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for including me in your top 3. I don't mind being stalked at all ! hee hee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for featuring me! :D Love the other two as well, talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those birdie fidge magnets too.

    I'm glad you like the earrings needlepullingthread. thanks.

    ReplyDelete