Tuesday, 2 August 2011

In the pink....

Things at S&S HQ have been very pink of late.....not a problem for me :)

I've been getting quite a through custom orders through for my bunting and bunting cards, this is one of my favourites....

I've got a two day stall at this years Brunswick festival which is now in less than three weeks! Eeeek! panic stations. I've been snipping, stitching and printing like a mad thing, theres bows and bunting everywhere, but I need more!! As soon as I'm home from the 9-5 I'm straight down to work, these next few weeks are going to be pretty full on but I'm really excited about my first stall :)


I finally got my hands on these beauties!! Mr P saw them posted on Facebook a while back and I've been stalking the Vans shop and Schuh ever since, they finally arrived last week and I practically ran to Schuh after work; shoes and Hello Kitty?!........I'm in heaven :)


I've been wanting to make these for ageeees! and then I saw that a lovely blog I follow (LittlePeaches) made a big rainbow cake so I had to get going on these rainbow vanilla cupcakes, so pretty and sooo yummy...nom nom nom



Right I'm off back to the work station.....any elves out there fancy a job before the xmas rush?

No comments:

Post a Comment