Sunday, 16 October 2011

Just for you....

Blimey I haven't been on here for ages.....naughty naughty!

I've suddenly been really busy with custom orders and I'm really liking it. Some people come up with such great ideas and it's so nice to be able to make those ideas come to life for them. 

My last order was this really pretty cupcake topper set....

And I've has some sweet birthday orders too...




This was something a little bit different, some stall signs for Delectablecollectable, a brilliant new business venture which I hope to be doing some more work with in the future...watch this space!

My next commission is for a set of weather plushies, such a sweet idea! They'll look a little like this...



I better get on with them now!....

All custom orders can be made through my Etsy Shop or contact me on: stampstitch@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment