Sunday, 27 November 2011

Let the Christmas shopping commence....

Under a month till Christmas! 

I've been busy stitching and stamping away like a made thing for two Christmas fairs coming up within the next two weeks. I've been worried that I wouldn't get enough done so today I put everything together and low and behold I've got tons of stuff! Phew!...

Heres a little preview of some goodies I have ready....



And there'll be plenty more!

The first fair in next Sunday, 4th December, at Brighton Komedia, where I have my own table and then the following week at Craftaganza, on the 10th at Fabrica, where I'm sharing with a very talented artist selling hand printed cards and artwork, exciting stuff!

So if you're in or around Brighton you should definitely come along for a bit of crafty shopping, or just for some mulled wine and a piece of cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment