Sunday, 11 December 2011

Table toppers....

The past two weeks have been full of Christmas fun and shopping at two lovely fairs in Brighton.
The first was at the Komedia, full of vintage Christmas music and mulled wine, you know just to help the shoppers along. Some gorgeous vintage and handmade stalls where I accidentally spent some of my takings....whoops....

The next was at yesterdays Craftaganza at Fabrica....
All of the stalls looked gorgeous, I shared with a wonderful artist, Andrew Crossey, so I only had to fill half of the table, which was good as I'd sold a lot at the first fair. The night before Craftaganza was a pretty late one making some more cool dudes to add to the gman collection...these little guys have been so popuar Im considering just a table full of them next Christmas!

Now the Christmas rush is over, I think it's nearly time to put down the needles for a little break....refresh and revive my fingers for next years new collections.

There's a lot of new designed and collections coming to S&S for 2012 so stay tuned for New Year news!

Happy Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment