Thursday, 12 July 2012

Etsy Favs.....

I missed pay day Friday favs (again) so i'm making up for it here. A few of my favourite items from the past few weeks....

This gorgeous vintage cat teapot (is that Betty or what?!) from Goodnight Prudence. She also has a rather lovely blog going on here



Such a cute peter pan collar perfect for making a boring old white tshirt look super cute from BlumArt , Marta has some really cute handmade skirts amongst other thing...so worth a look!


And even thought it's July this horrible weather has been leading me to think about my winter wardrobe already. I've got my eye on these fingerless gloves by Jessica at Yiskah Knits. I've been keeping up my knitting from my refresher earlier this year but these are so good I can't compete and they have bows! They're definitely on the winter shopping list, if this rain carries on that may be sooner rather than later....




No comments:

Post a Comment