Sunday, 20 January 2013

Fix up look sharp.....

After picking up some new shelving from the organisation haven that is Ikea I've just about got all of my sewing, knitting and printing bits, bags and bobbins together and organised. 
I had numerous bags, boxes, a weird little shelf and a retro table all stacked up looking messy...


Being that my 'studio' is also the corner of our bedroom this little arrangement was annoying the hell out of me and the other half. An accumulation of bits that sort of kept building up.
No More! I braved ikea and then I braved an allen key along side a bottle of rose and now we have this...


Now everything has a place and it's all tucked away in nice bags and boxes. You might also notice a slight collection of a certain kitty....this is just the tip of a very large iceberg know as 'the kitty shrine'. So instead of one massive cat based area I've decided to slowly distribute this cute face around the whole flat....that way it's much harder to see how much of it there really is....


It feels so good to have this all organised, aaannnnddd relax! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment