Friday, 15 February 2013

Pretty Parcels...

I'm a terrible shopper! It seems hard to believe but I've realised that I'm always admiring from a far and creating lists of what I'd like but I very rarely actually buy many things.

I'm currently trying to make a dent in my favourites list on Etsy (this could take some time) I always add gorgeous things but when it comes to a shopping spree I always forget to get online and but some really nice Etsy treats. 

I've admired Ladybird Likes goodies for a long time and I met the lovely Zoe Jade at the Christmas Craftaganza in Brighton....and I still didn't get round to buying anything! (I've totally lost my shopping knack!)
So after a night of perusing and adding bits and bobbins to my Etsy basket I obviously got up from the computer and forgot to actually buy anything until the next day, but it was meant to be as I was just in time to grab an AMAZEBALLS goodie bag along with my purchases.

This exciting parcel turned up this week


I was mainly birthday present shopping so two of my purchases shall remain secrets....


I did however treat myself to this gorgeous sparkly heart brooch, just in time for Valentines!


How gorgeous is all of this packaging?



And how adorable is that scissors necklace?! Part of my goodie bag that I shall be wearing this weekend.

So if you're looking to treat yourself to some cute, vintage style jewellery then get yourself over to Ladybird Likes. I'll definitely be a returning customer (when I find my shopping mojo again)

Thank you Zoe!




No comments:

Post a Comment