Thursday, 6 June 2013

Making a list....

I LOVE making lists, and using post it's, and writing on chalk boards, and setting phone reminders...basically I think of so many things I want to do, make, and see throughout the day theres no way I can remember it all so I'm constantly writing something somewhere...at the end of the week my bag is full of notes.
At the moment this revolves mostly around dressmaking and sewing. I read loads of sewing blogs on most of my lunch breaks at work and always get inspired by other dress patterns people use...hence all the post it's, so I thought I'd actually get a proper list together on here that I can refer to and cross off as I go.
So in no particular order....
The back detail on this dress is very sweet.

Burda 7739


Simplicity 2591

the pockets are gorgeous and I LOVE the fabric on Roisins version


 I first saw this on Marie's blog, that collar is so cute!
Lauren's version sold me on this pattern
I've been meaning to get on with this one for ages, love the geometric fabric used in the pic above.
So theres my list (until I add several other post it's) After my summer holiday these are firmly on my 'To do' radar. I'm thinking of trying to get in one a month and have them all crossed off by the end of the year but I'll see how it goes.
Now to sort out a fabric shopping trip! :)







1 comment:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see some of these made up :) I'm in the process of updating my own 'to make' list and find them so helpful to keep me on track with my sewing :)

    ReplyDelete