Monday, 16 September 2013

Miette....

I've finished the first piece from my autumn pattern haul, it's the cute Miette pattern from Tilly.


I used a lovely denim which I managed to score for free :) (big smiles all round)

This pattern came together really quickly. The instructions, and sew along on Tilly's blog, are super clear and straight forward. The only difficult bit was turning that waist tie round the right way due to the thickness of the denim....oooh sore fingers :( I love the fit and the fact the ties make a huge front bow.....surprise!


I love this skirt, it's going to get so much wear and I can already see a red one and possibly a navy polka dot one in my wardrobes future (you can never have too many spots) 


And yes, I'm wearing tights! i tried to put it off for as long as possible but this weekend was pretty chilly, so thats it they're out now, I don't see any more sunshine beach days ahead so I might as well....


No comments:

Post a Comment