Saturday, 12 April 2014

#MMMay14....

Around this time last year I pledged....
'I, Zoë of hellozoeb.blogspot.co.uk, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least 1 handmade item 3 days a week for the duration of May 2013 and make 1 new piece a week.....oh and blog about it at the end of each week too!'
I think a year on means I better step this up a gear so my pledge this year is...
'I, Zoë of hellozoeb.blogspot.co.uk, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least 1 item of handmade clothing each day for the duration of May 2014.....and blog about it too :)'



I've got a few projects on my to do list but I don't want to squeeze them all into May so I've decided not to add a bit about how many makes I'll be doing this year but I'm moving up from wearing 3 pieces a week to something every day, there will obviously be some repeats in there....I'll save that element to add to next years pledge!
Head over to Zoe's blog for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment