Thursday, 15 May 2014

#MMMay14 Days 8-14....

Time for another round up already?!.....
8/31
9/31

10/31
11/31


12/31
Bow print Scout (not blogged)
(ooooh pouty)

 13/31
14/31
Red Dixie Ballet dress with gathered skirt
(Totes forgot to take a photo but I did eat this AMAZEBALLS choc raspberry sorbet whilst wearing it...also realised not blogged either so let your imagination run wild!
But its pretty much like all my other Dixies..... but in red)
I'm quite chuffed that I haven't had to repeat any items yet, I didn't add this to my pledge but I'm enjoying seeing how long I can go before I get to the end of my me made wardrobe!
Hows #mmmay14 going for you?

4 comments:

  1. I'm managing to wear a new dress each day so far - some of which I've saved for the challenge when I finished them so it's like having a whole new wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thats nice, now it's sunny I've got my summer box out and getting all of my makes from last year out is like I've just been shopping again :)

      Delete
  2. You are doing great with #mmmay14, well done! And can I just say, I super jealous of your shoes in the first pic! I love them with your peony. Excited to see next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, arent those liberty vans great?! I've got a bit of a Vans obsession.

      Are you doing #mmmay?

      Delete