Saturday, 13 September 2014

OWOP round up.....

So owop finished yesterday and there were so many inspiring outfits out there, I loved Zoe's striped Plantains and Rosabella in her very pretty Salme skirts .
Heres how I got on with my Simplicity 2444's....

The fact that the sun stayed shining this week made this much easier and I only needed one repeat. But actually I think next time I'm going to choose a pattern I have much less versions of as I think the challenge lies in how you're styling your garments to eek out wearing them throughout the week rather than how many of this dress can I wear. I didnt really need to push myself other than to whip on a cardi. However it was really nice to give all of these versions one more wear befor the end of summer as none are particularly autumn/wintery.

I nearly forgot about my #sewdollyclackett dress too! I might have to squeeze in another wear of this at a party in a couple of weeks time, it's not had it's day to shine yet!

Thank you to Jane for hosting #owop !

13 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some great dresses here. Looks like you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, but I really love the yellow dress in day 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne, yeah I think thats probably my fav too :)

      Delete
  3. Loved all your dresses,your picnic gingham one especially! you've inspired me to revisit this pattern, I've just finished pre-washing the fabric for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Helen! It's such a nice pattern, the bodice is so simple to fit and it's a good one to add different skirts to :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dresses, the whole lot of them, hoorah for Simplicity 2444! I think the Picnic dress is my favourite though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane, I think I might need a black and white picnic version for winter :)

      Delete
  5. I love your 2444s! Your duvet dress is fabulous and oh my, that kitty fabric is wonderful. I had a little ARGH moment this mornign whilst trying to pin out a Mortmain and realising that I don't have enough fabric for it. I went with a Betty bodice and a gathered skirt instead, which I put together before work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char! isnt that kitty stuff just so adorbs :)
      Ooh I fancy a go at the Betty, is very similar to the 2444 though?

      Delete
  6. I bloody love that yellow dress it's gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your 2444's are ace! The fabric choices make them all look totally different xxx

    ReplyDelete