Wednesday, 31 December 2014

2014 Favourites....

NYE already?! I know people say this all the time but this year really has gone sooo fast!

I thought I'd end the blog year on a high and pick just a few of my favourites makes from this year....

First up has to be my wedding dress...


I know I've already gabbed on about this but I just loved the whole process and sort of wish I could do it again! Taking that much time and care over it makes me so proud with the outcome knowing that I put everything into it. I wrote about it all here, here, here and here and then got a few tips together here. Still thinking how I can get away with wearing it again....


Next up is my winning #sewdollyclackett dress...


I love wearing this dress, it's so simple but the pattern is so great and different, wearing a duvet never felt so good! I was so grateful to win the top prize in the contest too! 


My final choice is my 2444 cake dress...


I made myself drop the kitten print for once and made up this navy linen mix simplicity 2444. I wore this so much over the summer, it felt so nice and classic and I forgot how nice it was to dress up a plain dress with accessories...more of these on the make list for 2014, I'm thinking another classic black and maybe red?....

Resewlutions for 2015 to come.....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses! All the best for 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Ree! Can't wait to see your wedding dress! xx

      Delete
  2. Your dresses are lovely! A very happy 2015 to you. X

    ReplyDelete