Monday, 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1: What I'll be up to....

So I've seen Vlogmas and I'm sure I have heard of Blogmas but I don't think I've ever really read any and I'm not sure if there are any 'rules' but it sort of popped into my head over the weekend when I was thinking about my next blog post.

I've been ok at keeping up to date with new makes and a few sewing escapades but sometimes this old blog gets a bit dull for me and I struggle to find a bit of inspiration. I really only write it to follow my sewing progress and have a bit of a diary about what I've done and how far I've come but I think it would be nice to mix it up a bit and see how I'd go adding a few posts about some different things. So I've decided to set myself the challenge of blogging every day in December, because you know who doesn't need something else to do in December along side, shopping, working, planning weekends with friends, meeting up with family etc etc etc so yeah I thought I'd add this little nugget to my Christmas plate and see how I get on. I'm not sure yet what all of the posts will be about and I'm not going to follow any 'prompts', I'll just see what I've been up to and go find that inspiration I've been scrabbling around for. 

I suppose this will do for day one? haha look at me putting ALL the effort into this already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment