Saturday, 13 December 2014

Blogmas Day 13: #officechristmas...

Working in an office is not the most visually exciting place to be at the best of times, not to mention how it looks at Christmas, grey isn't a colour I personally associate with Christmas. I spend the majority of my week in our little office space though and in order to remember that things are getting Christmassy out there we had to bring a bit of it in here.

Now there's not much you can really do, unless you're wanting to throw a load of money at it (which I'm not,so Liberty Christmas hall this isn't) but with a few snaffled decorations , some crafty paper work and some sparkly lighting our little office has now become our little grotto....



Jazzing up that wall planner....



Dusting off the troll!.....


Ooh those lever arch files really make it...


Hoping I can keep this alive for at least the next week....



Do you jazz up your work space or are you a 9-5 bah humbug?!



2 comments:

  1. We have a Christmas tree, poinsettia, and Nutcracker up my office. If it wasn't for my supervisor and I there wouldn't be any decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whole Christmas tree? I need to up my game :)

      Delete