Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Blogmas Day 15: Baby bib....

We're due to go to a christening this weekend for a friends sweet little baby girl. I've never been to a christening, are you meant to give a gift? I have no idea, but I have a perfect pattern to use so I thought a christening/Christmas gift might be a nice idea.

A while ago Spit up and Stilettos put all of their patterns up for free and took advantage and along with my haul I nabbed this little pattern...


I'm sure you could manage to a bib without a pattern but I'm hoping this gives me a better chance at getting the neck size right.
I'm also thinking that this will be a great little way to use up some scraps that are just too small for anything else but I couldn't bare to get rid of.

I've seen a few cuties on Pinterest which have inspired me too. I love the stripes with the little whale....


Liberty bib?! Baby chic!...





1 comment:

  1. I like all your bib designs. I was just wondering if you considered making the snap buttons adjustable? It would be great since babies tend to grow easily.

    http://ghcbibs.com

    ReplyDelete