Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Blogmas Day 17: Tree terroriser.....



In our home, our tree has a mini makeover most days as we wake up and reassemble all of the decorations that have been 'rearranged' by Betty. I have to remember that on evenings I come home and can't find her anywhere that when we have a Christmas tree I should always start by looking under there first, in amongst the presents...ah yep, there's the catface.

We went for a little guy to sit in the corner. He's a bit wonky but I quite like that as it means he sits against the wall well. Look at me calling it 'he'...emotionally attached to a tree...... 


Paul, John, George, and Ringo approve...






2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely tree. I always have a soft spot for the wonky ones :) BTW cats don't like citrus so orange peel and lemons under the tree will put her off and they're not dangerous to kitties xxx

    ReplyDelete