Just a quick make today. I wanted to use up some lovely navy stretch I picked up on Goldhawk Road and I came across a pattern in my stash I hadn't used yet. This is Dixie's Tshirt dress, and its a freebie download.
Thsi is pretty simple and came together really quickly, the only change I made was to the neck binding. The piece I cut came up so big so I decided to try out something I'd seen on a friends top last weekend where the two ends of the binding scoop in instead of meeting at a seam. You can see where I've scooped them in at the middle front. It's not hugely obvious but I think it makes quite a sweet change.
I've got a long haul flight coming up in January and want to be dressed as comfy as possible without turning up in PJs, I think this will do the job so might have to sew up another couple soon.