Monday, 22 December 2014

Blogmas Day 22: Red Hemlock....

I had a big wardrobe clear out a few weeks ago although there were a few items I couldn't quite get rid of. I thought they might be quite useful for turning into something different, like this dress..


It had shrunk a bit in length so wasn't quite maxi any more but not quite midi either. Well now it's a lovely Hemlock!...


I cut the main tshirt part from the skirt and kept the original hem so I didn't have to sew a new one and added a simple turned edge to the neckline rather than binding. 
It's not perfect but this will make a nice Christmas comfy.





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Zoe!
    Your blog is so cute and your bows are amazing!!!
    My name is Sarah and I'm writing because I saw your comment on Zoella's blogpost about Brighton (a loooong time ago) saying that you live there (in Hove, actually, right?).
    So, in a year time I'll spend a few months in Brighton and I'd love if you could give me some tips about the city, like places to go and these things. I just followed you on twitter, so if you'd like to reply over there...
    Anyway, that's only if you have time, of course! I know you must be incredibly busy specially around this time of the year.
    I hope you can answer, but if you can't, thank you so much for your attention as well!
    I wish you an amazing Christmas and an awesome New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete