Saturday, 6 December 2014

Blogmas Day 6: December dress....

I had a wardrobe tidy a couple of weeks ago and found this dress from last years Christmas makes and now it's December I can totally wear it again!

I forgot that I also managed to squeeze a top out of the left overs too and used the Scout pattern as a rough guide..



I didn't have quite enough so squeezed the sleeves and very top of the front bodice out of some left over navy. It's not the greatest top ever but it's cute and comfy so it'll do for one month of the year!

I forgot how much I loved those little reindeer faces.


I was tempted to make a Christmas themed dress for this year but still haven't got around to picking up any suitable fabric. I think I'm going to stick with my sequin jacket to inject all of the Christmas sparkles I'll need at this years parties. 

Walking disco ball....





No comments:

Post a Comment