Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015 Resewlutions.....

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I pretty much stuck to last years resewlutions, especially taking amore time over makes, getting better at hand sewing, and having enough garments for Me Made May. I've had a good think and these are my thoughts for 2015...



  • More sewing for others. I've gained a bulging me made wardrobe over the past couple of years so I think it might be time to start getting my sewing fix with a few garments for other people. My biggest challenge with probably be trying to complete a decent mens shirt. I'll be trying out the Colette Negroni for starters.

  • And when I'm not sewing for others (well I'll need some dresses at some point I'm sure!) I want to try and work my way through some of the pattern variations I haven't tried out yet. I have a lot of patterns in my stash and many of those have 2 or 3 different versions of that pattern in the pack, instead of buying new patterns I want to try and give these a go.

  • Me Made May. I'll up the ante again on this years challenge, I think if I have just a few more outfits ready by May I'll make this years through without any repeats.




No comments:

Post a Comment