Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Labels by Nominette.....

I was recently contacted by Nominette.co.uk who asked if I would like to try out their online custom label-making tool for a review, and having had a good nose, knocked up something worth using and have now received the lovelies I am more than happy to share.


I have a few labels which I like to put in all of my makes (when I remember) but they are along the lines of a name badge, like the ones you had in school so the idea of a proper clothing care label really appeals. 

Their website was really user friendly, there are some really good options to choose from like where you want your fold line, which care logos to add and lots of lovely colour choices but it's all laid out nice and simply and takes you through step by step. 
You can also upload your own image or logo so I chose to use my little Betty catface...


picked my garment care options (I just went with the most basic that would suit most of the clothing I make) picked my colours, checked the preview and sent it off. 
They arrived really quickly considering they were sent form Belgium. They come in one long strip ready to cut....


I chose to have navy blue labels and metallic silver words and logo. I usually lean towards plain black and white but I thought I'd try out something a little different for a change and I wasn't disappointed. The silver is really sparkly and not scratchy at all.


I'm looking forward to adding these to my future makes as a nice little finishing touch. Thank you Nominette!



DISCLAIMER 
I was gifted 50 free labels to review from Nominette but all words and opinions are my own



6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love them! Labels are something I've been meaning to sort out for years now, but have never gotten around to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char, I really like adding them, it's a cute finishing touch

      Delete
  2. Lovely Zoë! What a fab design:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really nice! I have some labels but nearly never sew them in as I usually cut labels out of RTW clothes. But they offer some iron in labels too and that sounds really interesting I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I didn't see those, I might have to have another look!

      Delete