Thursday, 28 January 2016

2016 Destash #2.....

Just a quick one here as I don't have much more to say about making more pants that I haven't already

I had a meter of navy stripe jersey to play with out of my stash. This was actually left overs from a Dixie Ballet dress.




I have enough stretch tops at the mo and I didn't have enough for a long sleeve Plantain so I decided on some more pants and vest. Although once I got going I just went for 3 pairs of pants instead, you can never have too many!

I used Zoe's patterns same as last time and I already had some navy FOE from when I went a bit crazy with all of the colours on ebay.

This set came together super quick as Zoe's instructions are great, if you haven't yet go and make some of your own, this is really good for using up jersey scraps.

That's it really, just proof that I am working through that stash!


1 comment: