Thursday, 7 July 2016

Maids update....



I didn't manage to get many photos of these three lovelies together (FAIL) but these ones by the wedding photographer certainly do the dresses justice. These are the three dresses I was working on earlier this year for a dear cousin of mine's wedding which was on 1st June. 

I'm so pleased with how they turned out, that they actually fit and mostly that the lovely ladies wearing them really loved them and have all said they'd like to try and wear them again. I'll chalk that up as success :)

I actually really enjoyed the process of getting to this point. I found the idea quite daunting at the start but once I had a chat with each and we figured out what would suit and what would work they actually all came together really smoothly, especially when you consider that they were all sprawled across the country and one I didn't even meet for fittings, just very lengthy emails and many photos of nips and tucks needed :)

I like that we managed to suit each style to each maid, that we ended up with dresses that they all felt comfortable in and looked fab. 




No comments:

Post a Comment